Incoming Freshman Registration Timeline
HJUHSD realizes that registering your incoming freshman is an exciting but intimidating time. We strive to make this important event as seamless as possible. Below is a timeline of important events and dates to be aware of when registering incoming freshmen for the 2020/21 school year. If you are unsure of which school boundary you live in visit our attendance boundaries webpage for directions on looking up your address. For information on our different course offerings, check out our 2020/2021 course catalog.
- January 2020 - Receive the 2020/21 course catalog from your student's feeder school. The course catalog will include important curriculum information as well as details on the upcoming registration process.
- January 20th, 2020 - Application window OPENS for the Business Finance academy, Medical Academy, NJROTC program and Intra-District transfer requests.
- January 31st, 2020 - Application window CLOSES for the Business Finance academy,Medical Academy, NJROTC program and Intra-District transfer requests.
- February 7th, 2020 - Receive notification on approval/denial of the application
- February 12th, 2020 - Registration window opens, receive registration portal login details
- March 3rd, 2020 - Sierra Pacific High School Registration Night
- March 4th, 2020 - Hanford High School Registration Night
- March 5th, 2020 - Hanford West High School Registration Night
- March 13th, 2020 - Registration window closes
We can't wait to make your incoming freshman a part of HJUHSD! For questions about the registration process, please call the Educational Services office at 559-583-5901 ext. 3118.