Incoming Freshman Registration Timeline
HJUHSD realizes that registering your incoming freshman is an exciting but intimidating time. We strive to make this important event as seamless as possible. Below is a timeline of important events and dates to be aware of when registering incoming freshmen for the 2021/22 school year. If you are unsure of which school boundary you live in visit our attendance boundaries webpage for directions on looking up your address. For information on our different course offerings, check out our 2021/2022 course catalog.
- January 2021 - Receive an invitation from ParentSquare (HJUHSD's communication platform). ParentSquare will have various resources and will be where you select courses for your student. You will receive an invitation (either through email or text) around January 4th.
- January 18th, 2021 - Application window OPENS for the Business Finance academy, Medical Academy, NJROTC program and Intra-District transfer requests.
- January 29th, 2021 - Application window CLOSES for the Business Finance academy, Medical Academy, NJROTC program and Intra-District transfer requests.
- February 5th, 2021 - Receive notification on approval/denial of the application
- February 8th, 2021 - Registration window OPENS, parents/students will fill out course requests in ParentSquare
- February 19th, 2021 - Registration window CLOSES
We can't wait to make your incoming freshman a part of HJUHSD! For questions about the registration process, please call the Educational Services office at 559-583-5901 ext. 3118 or email email@example.com