Want to check your student's grades? Do you need to verify an attendance question? Do you know how to access your student's assessment scores? It all boils down to the same thing... DO YOU HAVE A PARENT PORTAL ACCOUNT? If you don't, sign up today, it is one of the most important things you can do for your student's education.
HJUHSD parents/guardians can use the HJUHSD Home Connection to track student attendance, grades and other performance information. If you already have an Illuminate Home Connection account, you can LOG IN HERE to track student attendance, grades and other information. If you do NOT have an Illuminate Home Connection account, you can create an account by following these one-time set-up instructions:
To Create A Home Connection Account:
PLEASE NOTE: You do NOT have to create different parent accounts for multiple students. If you have multiple students, even at different schools. all of your students' information will be available to you under your one parent account. If you are missing any students in your Parent Portal, please contact your school to ensure your students are marked as siblings.
- Visit https://hjuhsd.illuminatehc.com and click "Create Account".
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Phone Number
- Enter your ACCESS CODE
If you do not have an access code, please request one from your student's site form:
- Hanford High Access Code Request Form
- Hanford West Access Code Request Form
- Sierra Pacific Access Code Request Form
- Earl F. Johnson/CDS Access Code Request Form
- Create a Password and Confirm your Password by typing it again. (Password is case-sensitive: Uppercase or lowercase letters must be typed in exactly the same way later for the password to work.)
- Click "Submit"
- You will get an email confirmation and be redirected to the Home Connection Portal and your student's information.