Hanford Adult School classes are open to anyone 18 years of age or older.
If you are trying to complete high school, we can help you earn the units you need to complete your high school diploma or we have classes to help you pass the GED High School Equivalency Exam.
- Check our calendar for upcoming enrollment testing.
- Click HERE for more information on the High School Diploma or GED Programs.
If you want to learn to speak English or just want to become more proficient in the English language, we offer English as a Second Language (ESL) courses for beginning, intermediate, and advanced English speakers.
- Check our calendar for upcoming ESL Placement testing.
- Click HERE for more information on our ESL program.
If you are here to learn a new trade or skill, we offer a Certified Nursing Assistant program, Welding, and Pottery.
You can get more information for each of these programs on their individual page of our website.
Classes Free of Charge:
- Adult Basic Education
- GED Preparation
- High School Diploma Classes
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
$800.00 (Per semester)
$325.00 for 1 class per week, $575 for 2 classes per week, or $825 for 3 classes per week (Per semester)
$125.00 (Per semester)