Welcome to the 2019-2020 School Year!
I am excited to start my second year as the Principal of Earl F. Johnson. As a staff, we work daily to support students mentally, physically, emotionally, and academically so that they may leave us and become well-rounded, productive members of the community who have post-secondary goals.
Focuses for the 2019-2020 school year:
- The incorporation of technology in classrooms as we are now 1:1.
- Instructional strategies so that students are receiving the best "first instruction."
- Improving our graduation rates.
- Providing our students with opportunities to explore colleges and/or careers.
Programs We are Implementing:
- Response to Intervention program in the areas of Math, English, History, and Student Services.
- Restorative Justice: Celebrating students and staff who are emulating being a KNIGHT.
We are proud KNIGHTS: Knowledgeable, Noble, (have) Integrity, Grateful, Hard-Working, and Trustworthy.