• The Official Transcript is a record of your high school courses and grades sent directly from Earl F. Johnson to a recipient organization.

    When you apply to colleges in the fall of your senior year, most colleges require an Official Transcript to assess your performance from 9th-11th grades. Colleges may also require a 7th Semester or Mid year transcript as a record of your 12th grade fall semester courses and grades, and will always require a Final Transcript after you graduate from high school.

    Alumni - There is a $2.00 fee required for each transcript requested.

    Current students - No fee Required.

    Click to request Transcript 

    Comments (-1)