Enrolling Students

  • This webpage is a resource for those that have moved into the HJUHSD district boundaries and need to enroll a high school student. If you are looking for resources for registering an incoming freshman, please visit this page. For questions on the enrollment process, feel free to call your prospective site registrar or the Educational office at 559-583-5901, ext. 3118. 


    The first step is checking which HJUHSD school boundary you live in. You can find directions on how to do this here. Students are required to enroll at his/her's school of residence. If students are interested in attending an HJUHSD school outside their attendance boundary they will need to put in for an intra-district transfer. You can read about the intra-district transfer process here. If your student does not live in the HJUHSD attendance boundary at all but would like to attend an HJUHSD school, s/he will need to put in an inter-district transfer request. You can read about the inter-district transfer process here


    Once you have determined your student's school of residence, please go to the school site to pick up an enrollment packet (look to the sidebar for the registrar's & school's contact information). When all records have been received and reviewed you will be contacted for an appointment time to meet with administration and the student's counselor for enrollment. 

    Please bring the following documents with you to enroll your student:

    • Parent or Legal Guardian Verification
      • Photo Identification is required
    • Guardianship/Custody
      • Legal documents establishing guardianship or custody (if applicable)
    • Address Verification - Bring TWO of the following documents:
      • CURRENT utility service statement (gas, electric or water)
      • Driver's license or car registration from the DMV
    • Proof of Child's Age
      • Certified copy of a birth certificate
    • Immunization Record
      • Current for each child
    • Prior School Records
      • Current transcript and grades at withdrawal (9th-12th grades). If you cannot obtain these records, we can request them once the enrollment packet is submitted. 



  • HHS Registrar

  • HWHS Registrar

  • SPHS Registrar

Course Catalog

  • English Course Catalog Spanish Course Catalog

Student/Parent Handbook

  • English Student/Parent Handbook Spanish Student/Parent Handbook