Dear Parents and Husky Staff,
We recognize that many families are continuing to face challenges navigating these trying times, and we want to ensure families/parents have access to resources to support their student(s).
CaliforniaColleges.edu will be offering two virtual workshops to help families/parents in partner districts become informed, engaged, and empowered to support your children during the college and career exploration process.
Use the links below to register to attend the webinar.
- SPANISH Webinar: Descubre, planifica, lanza: Ayude a su hijo/a a identificar y alcanzar sus metas universitarias y profesionales usando CaliforniaColleges.edu: Monday, September 13th, 5p-6p - Register HERE
- ENGLISH Webinar: Discover, Plan, Launch: Help Your Child Identify and Achieve College and Career Goals using CaliforniaColleges.edu: Monday, September 20th, 5-6pm- Register HERE
- Overview of the CaliforniaColleges.edu college and career search tool.
- Launching college and financial aid applications from CaliforniaColleges.edu.
- Creating an account as a parent to monitor child(ren)'s academic progress, view their UC and CSU eligibility, and track the statuses of their college and financial aid application
Note from Mr. Amavisca:
CaliforniaColleges.edu is a great platform that HJUHSD has adopted to assist us in our efforts to educate our students on Career and College Exploration. Each year we bring in all HJUHSD students to the Career Centers on each campus to register them in the program and introduce them to the tools that are embedded in the platform. Students are able to check their CSU and UC Eligibility, research careers and colleges, launch their CSU, UC and Community College applications and also launch their FAFSA and CADA Applications for financial Aid. If you need additional assistance once you have attended the Webinar, please feel free to contact me.
How to Videos
Registering your account
Using Career Exploration Tools
Using the Academic Planner
Videos for SENIORS!