School Accountability Report Card (SARC)
We get report cards too!
By February 1st of each year, every school in California is required by state law to publish a School Accountability Report Card (SARC). The SARC contains information about the condition and performance of each California public school. Under the Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) all local educational agencies (LEAs) are required to prepare a Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP), which describes how they intend to meet annual school-specific goals for all pupils, with specific activities to address state and local priorities. Additionally, data reported in an LCAP is to be consistent with data reported in the SARC.
State law requires that the SARC contain all of the following:
- About this School
- Student Performance and Accountability
- School Climate
- School Facilities
- Support Staff
- Curriculum and Instruction Materials
- School and District Finances
- School Completion and Post-secondary Preparation
- Instructional Planning, Professional Development, and Scheduling
To obtain a copy of your child's school's SARC you can:
- Call the school site or district office for a hard copy
- All SARCs are posted to the HJUHSD Web Page, in fact, if you keep scrolling, you'll find all of our school site SARCs below! The SARCs displayed are referring to 2019-2020 data published in the 2020-2021 school year.
For more information, please call your child’s school or the Educational Services office at 559-583-5901 ext.3118.