Our Modernization projects are in full effect, if you haven't been to campus lately, you should drive by. We are progressing with our front parking lot upgrade. To prepare everyone for the beginning of the school year, walk-through, and all upcoming events; our front parking lot will not be ready.
- Anyone planning on driving a car that will remain parked at Hanford West will need a parking permit. Please let us know at the walk-through.
- We will not have parking available on Campus Drive as that will become our Student Drop Off Area.
- Everyone must park in parking stalls.
- Parents/Guardians attending meetings will be parking in the parking lot alongside the pool and walking to the front office to check-in.
HW on Facebook
Students, parents, staff and community members are encouraged to quickly and anonymously report school safety concerns with the STOPit App, available on Google Play Store or Apple App Store or on the web.STOPit School Access Codes:
Anonymous Text-A-Tip lines:Hanford High - 559-492-8477Hanford West - 559-583-4947Sierra Pacific - 559-640-7747National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
- Hanford High - hhsstopit
- Hanford West - hwhsstopit
- Sierra Pacific - sphsstopit
- Earl F. Johnson - efjstopit
- Community Day - hcdsstopit
- Online Charter - holcstopit
- Adult School - hasstopit
1-800-273-8255Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741